The Wisconsin Institute for Science Education and Community Engagement (WISCIENCE) is offering resources for undergraduate students interested in and engaged in research! Check out this page for full details.
Research Peer Leader Drop-in Hours:
- Mondays, 5:30 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Find a Mentor Workshops:
- Tuesday, September 28, 6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m. (Online)
- Tuesday, October 19, 6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m. (Online)
- Wednesday, October 27, 6:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m. (In-person)
Additional resources for finding a research mentor can be found here.This article was posted in Career & Professional Development.