Summer Term enrollment begins this week and fall enrollment begins the week of April 12. Most Summer Term courses will be online. Most Fall courses are scheduled to be in-person. Here is how to prepare.
- View the Schedule of Classes for summer 2021 and fall 2021 in Course Search & Enroll. You should begin reviewing courses to plan for your enrollment appointment so that you can enroll as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible.
- Visit the Fall 2021 Enrollment webpage to get answers to questions about mode of instruction, pending room assignments, advising, and Course Search & Enroll.
- For more details about Summer Term visit the CALS Summer Term and the UW-Madison Summer Term websites.
- Review enrollment tools and resources for schedule building and degree planning.
- Talk to your academic advisor.