ALPs is hiring facilitators!
- Facilitate experiential education workshops with students utilizing teambuilding initiatives and high and low ropes course activities.
- Develop valuable life skills:
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Decision making and risk management skills
- The ability to be flexible and think creatively
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Join an organization that is working towards creating a more inclusive UW-Madison community.
We invite, welcome, and encourage applicants from across all genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, abilities, cities/states/countries of origin, and academic interests to apply.
No previous experience necessary! Bring your willingness to learn and grow and we will train you.
Applications are due by February 21, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
Attend our second virtual Kickoff Meeting, February 17, 2021, from 6:00-7:00 pm:
For more information: Email the ALPs Student Directors Kailan Brown and Grace Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: alps.cfli.wisc.eduThis article was posted in Career & Professional Development.