This week you will be emailed the date and time of your enrollment appointment for Spring 2021 courses. Most enrollment times will begin after final exams, starting December 21, and will not be scheduled between December 24 – January 3. What can you do now to prepare?
Visit the Spring 2021 Enrollment web page to do the following:
- Walk through a step-by-step guide to prepare for enrolling
- Review resources for schedule building, enrollment tools and degree planning
- View a preview of the courses that are planned to be offered in Spring 2021
Note: The final schedule of Spring 2021 classes will be available in early December at enroll.wisc.edu.
- Stay up-to-date on information regarding Spring 2021 enrollment
Talk to your academic advisor.
- Don’t wait! Seek advising in November to plan for the spring semester. CALS advisors in all departments are available to help you.