Math Tutorial Program provides small group tutoring for Math 113, 114, 171, 211, 213, 217, 221, 222 and 234.
- Each student is assigned to a small group meeting at a set time twice a week for 50 minutes
- Students are expected to attend most tutoring sessions
- Students will be provided extra problems to work on and have an opportunity to get their questions answered
- Each group has between 4-8 students
- Tutoring sessions are tailored to the students in the session
- Tutors have additional office hours outside of tutoring times to help students
If you are interested in joining the Tutoring Program, fill out this survey
The Math department also offers MathLab Drop-in Tutoring for Math 96, 112, 113, 114, 171, 211, 213, 217, 221, 222, 234 and 240.
- Tutors provide help on specific problems. If the student is in need of in depth help the Tutoring Center may be a better option
- Tutoring center is open M-R 3:30 – 8:30 pm and Sunday 3:30 – 6:50 pm
Students can self-enroll in the course here https://canvas.wisc.edu/enroll/KHYEWMThis article was posted in Academics Corner.