- Looking for an internship or a job with an agribusiness company?
- Interested in meeting with employers about these opportunities in a relaxed and informal setting?
- Are you free on Wednesday, January 15th?
If so, you are invited to attend the Agribusiness Connections Program to be held at the Alliant Energy Center Exhibition Hall in Madison on Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
This program will proactively match agribusiness companies with the types of students they want to recruit for internships and jobs, as well as provide a place to network during the 2020 Wisconsin Agribusiness Classic.
Attending Companies: Adell Cooperative, Ag Systems Inc, AgSource Laboratories, Allied Cooperative, CHS Larsen Cooperative, Countryside Cooperative, Country Visions Cooperative, The DeLong Company, Federated Co-ops Inc, Insight FS/GROWMARK Inc, Landmark Services Cooperative, Liqui-Grow/Twin State Inc, Pearl City Elevator, Synergy Cooperative, United Cooperative
Agenda for the day:
• 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Trade show open to students
• 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm: Complimentary lunch for students
• 1:15 pm – 3:00 pm: Agribusiness Connections Program
• 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Trade show open to students
To Register and view more information about the companies, visit: https://renk.aae.wisc.edu/agribusiness-connections-program/
During registration you will be asked to:
1. Provide some basic information such as your email, year in school, major, etc.
2. Upload a copy of your most recent resume
The deadline to register is Friday, December 20
Contact Jeremy Beach at email@example.com or (608) 262-9485 with any questions about this program.