Make the Most of Winter Break: Tips to get started on your internship and career development process.
- Activate your Handshake account Login with your NetID/Password at wisc.joinhandshake.com. Search for internships and jobs.
- Learn about careers on the following websites…
- Find UW-Madison alumni working all over the world.
- Do an informational interview
- Talk to someone who works in the field you are interested in.
- Apply for research fellowships (see below).
- Prepare for the Spring Career and Internship Fairs (see below)
- Work on your documents: resumes, cover letters, personal statements, oh my!