Succeed, Thrive, and Matter: YOU@WISC
YOU@WISC is an online portal, specifically designed to connect you with UW-Madison resources and help you:
- Succeed: Degree & Career Options, Leadership & Professional Development, Academics & Grades, Internships & Career Path, + more
- Thrive: Stress Management, Sleep, Fitness and Nutrition, Alcohol & Substance Use Resources and Loneliness & Depression resources, + more
- Matter: Building relationships, Clubs and Volunteering, Social Resilience, Mindfulness & Balance, + more
To access YOU@Wisc
- Visit you.uhs.wisc.edu
- Enter your net id.
- Upon logging in, you will see a homepage that connects you with 1000+ campus and online resources.
- The more you use YOU@WISC, the more personalized it becomes!
This article was posted in Campus & Community Involvement.