October 8, 2018
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
201 State St., Madison, WI
Details and RSVP here, USE CODE: UWHEALTH18 for free registration
Join 400+ biohealth professionals and featured keynote speakers from the health and technology industry and participate in professional development opportunities designed for students and young professionals. Network with peers and industry and academic leaders as you learn how to take your career path to the next level. Students will have the opportunity to attend a specialized career fair with networking opportunities during lunch, between sessions and at the evening reception.
- Career opportunities in Wisconsin’s biohealth industry
- Local, national, and global trends in biohealth and healthcare
- Wisconsin assets that map to these trends and convergence of multiple industries
- Future healthcare solutions from fundamental research to life-changing technologies
- Statewide collaborations, assets, and success stories of biohealth convergence in Wisconsin