10 things to love about Steenbock Library:
- Primary resource library for CALS students!
- A very helpful staff–helping you find what you need for your research, projects & papers is what we do! Questions welcomed.
- Plenty of study spaces (and outlets). The first floor is event & collaboration space, and it gets quieter as you go up. The 4th floor is a silent study zone.
- Nice spaces you can reserve for your study group, student org, presentation, etc.
- Poster printing. Not for free, but way cheaper than a print shop.
- Cool things to checkout: laptops, chargers, button maker, poster tubes, molecular model kits, butterfly nets, even a full-sized skeleton. And books, including course reserves.
- Vending area, with microwave, on the first floor. Important related tip, you can eat everywhere in the library except the bookstacks.
- The main entry is on the second floor, which is endearingly odd.
- The BioCommons – a community learning space for students in the biological sciences, featuring workshops, events, drop-in help, and an aquarium.
- Open late and close to the Lakeshore residence halls.
@Ask_Steenbock on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram