Did you know:
- We hire more than 130 paid student staff positions a year, and hire all years in school?
- Our positions cover various seasons and commitment levels, ranging from a few hours a week to nearly full-time for SOAR?
- The Greater University Tutoring Service (GUTS)–now housed in CFYE–offers volunteer tutor opportunities and paid coordinator positions?
- Our Wisconsin facilitators offer conversations surrounding inclusion education for more than 5,000 incoming students?
- All of our positions offer hands-on opportunities to work with first-year students and build employment skills!
Student Staffing Open House: October 8th, 8:30am – 10:00am in Room 120 (Middleton Building). At this open-house event, both interested students and professional staff are invited to drop by CFYE to learn more about what employment opportunities are available and the benefits of working for CFYE. No registration is required for this event.This article was posted in Career & Professional Development.