It’s that time of year again when you can nominate your outstanding colleagues for recognition via the annual CALS Awards program. Please see the below links to download information about the 2018 CALS faculty, academic staff and university staff awards. The nomination deadline for all awards is Friday, February 16, 2018. Awards will be presented in the Ebling Auditorium of the Microbial Sciences Building on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 3 p.m.
Awards for faculty:
- Pound Extension Award
- Pound Research Award
- Robert G.F. and Hazel Spitze Land Grant Faculty Award for Excellence
Awards for either faculty or academic staff:
- J.S. Donald Short Course Teaching Award – FISC
- Atwood Teaching Award, Spitzer Excellence in Teaching Award, WALSAA Outstanding Advisor Award (WALSAA) & Arthur J. and Ellen A. Maurer Extra Mile Award
(Note: Candidates for the Maurer Extra Mile Award must be nominated by students.)
Awards for faculty, academic or university staff, or students:
Awards for academic staff:
- Academic Staff Excellence Awards (one each for research, leadership and service)
- Excellence in International Activities Award
Awards for university staff:
For lists of previous award winners, please visit https://cals.wisc.edu/about-cals/awards/cals-awards/.
Remember, nominations are due Friday, February 16, 2018. If you have general questions, please contact me at 262-4930 or email@example.com, but for award-specific questions, please see the call for nominations for the award’s contact person.