If you happen to have remaining funds from loans, grants, and/or scholarships, after paying your tuition charges in any semester you attend UW-Madison, the most efficient way to receive those funds is through the eRefund process. You may set up your eRefund account through your student center at any time. Please follow the steps below to set up your eRefund account today:
- Log into your Student Center.
- In the FINANCES section, click “E-Refund Management“.
- You may need to “Allow Pop-ups” if they are blocked.
- Click the “eRefund” button to be directed to the “Tuition eBill /ePayment” site.
- In “Your eRefund Status” section, click the link to enroll.
- Click [Yes] to enroll
- Click [Continue] and enter the bank account information where you want your eRefund deposited.
- Follow any remaining prompts to complete the process.
Still have questions? All questions regarding eRefund account set up should be directed to the Bursar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-262-3611. You may also read more about the eREFUND option by clicking on the following link: Financial aid Disbursement