Sign up today for the CALS Mock Interview Clinic with employers and professionals!
Time: 1-4:30pm (30 minute slots)
Location: BioCommons, Steenbock
Practice articulating your skills with employers! Sign up today via your BuckyNet account.
Interviews are 30 minutes total. Likely 20 minutes of interview and 10 minutes of feedback and questions. Employers will focus on behavior based interview questions.
Employers include: Aerotek and Promega – more added soon!
Sign Up Instructions:
- Log into BuckyNet: https://cals-wisc-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- Update your profile, including uploading your latest resume.
- Click on “Campus interview I qualify for” on the right side of the home page.
- Search for “Mock Interviews for CALS Students – March 1, 2016”
- Click Apply and follow prompts to select an open time.
Contact: 608.262-3003, firstname.lastname@example.org