- Linking Agriculture and Nutrition in Texcoco, Mexico *
- Ecological Restoration, Climate Change and Water Stewardship in Granada and Leon, Nicaragua *
- Microbiology International Internships in Bangkok, Thailand
- Microbiology and Public Health in Chiang Rai, Thailand *
- Mobile Clinics & Health Care in Mukono, Uganda *
- Visualizing Global Health in a Cultural Context: Bad River Reservation in Ashland County, WI *
*Approved as a Global Health Certificate field experience
Applications will be accepted until Friday, March 4th, or until the program meets enrollment requirements. Courses focus on global health, nutrition, microbiology, environmental studies, and agriculture. Scholarships are still available through International Academic Programs; apply by March 1st.
If you have any questions please contact the CALS study abroad team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-890-4196. Or come to walk in advising on Monday & Thursday 1-3pm, Tuesday 10 am-12pm, and Friday 10:30-11:30am and 1-2pm.