College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
Application for Research Funding
(Academic Year 2016-17)
Deadline for Completed Application and Recommendation(s): March 1, 2016
- Students are to complete the first seven points.
- The research mentor must complete all sections of the recommendation form.
- The supplementary recommendation form should be completed by another professor, in the major department preferably, or in a related field – and returned to 116 Agricultural Hall, c/o Nikki Bollig, Honors Dean.
- PLEASE TYPE.
- NOTE: The deadline for this award is different from the Hilldale and Holstrom awards this year. For more information about the Hilldale and Holstrom competition, please see provost.wisc.edu/hilldale.htm. Students may submit a proposal for the same research project to both competitions, but only one award may be received.
- Funds awarded to research mentors MUST be used by June 30, 2016 in preparation for the student’s research to occur in the next academic year. Funds not used by the end of the 2015-2016 fiscal year will be forfeited.