Delta Program Info Session
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
8:30 am-10:30 am (drop in)
Union South (TITU)
Consult with Delta staff and graduate students who have participated in our programs to learn how Delta can help you build your teaching, outreach and mentoring skills.
Please join us for an informal drop-in session to learn how the Delta Program can help you meet your goals in teaching, learning and mentoring. The Info Session will be an opportunity to meet with staff members, instructors, graduate students and postdocs who have participated in Delta courses and Internship Program. The session is designed to help map your personal goals onto Delta’s offerings, which may include the following:
- Credit-based graduate courses to improve your teaching
- Internship opportunities to develop Teaching-As-Research projects
- Small group facilitated discussion groups
- Professional Development Workshops
- Certificate on teaching and learning
Refreshments will be provided!