December 9, 2011
All past and present posts can be found on our website, http://www.cals.wisc.edu/ecalsforstudents/.
- Are You an Independent Learner Interested in Web-Page Design and “The World’s Food Systems”?
- Open seats in LSC 360 and a New LSC Course!!
- Certificate in Global Health 2012 Field Course Application Available
- Looking for a way to get involved in the art department? Check out “Service-Learning in Art” this Spring!
Get Jobs and Internships!
- Call for CFYE Student Leaders / Apply by December 16
- CEFS (Center for Environmental Farming Systems) Summer Internship Program
Message from the Dean